Making Divorce Work For You
At Johnson Bigelbach Law, PLLC, our firm understands the problems people face as they work through the divorce process. We know that most people need two things when facing divorce: experienced guidance and skilled advocacy. Our focus is helping people understand how the choices they make in a divorce will affect their future, and ensuring they set clear and appropriate goals in their case. We use our years of courtroom experience to advocate for our clients and help them achieve results.
We offer our assistance with all aspects of divorce and divorce-related issues, including:
- Child custody and parenting time — Let us help you protect your relationship with your child by achieving a child custody and/or parenting time arrangement that works for you and your family.
- Child support — An equitable child support obligation benefits you and your child. Our experience allows us to navigate the Minnesota Child Support Guidelines and ensure your child support obligation is fair and appropriate.
- Spousal maintenance/support — Whether you are seeking spousal maintenance or are the potential obligor, we can help.
- Property division — You deserve an equitable share of your marital estate. From smaller marital estates to those which include small businesses, real estate, and retirement/investment accounts, we know how to assess and protect your interest.
- Modifications — When a change in circumstances renders your current family court order untenable or unfair, a modification may be in order. We help people pursue and oppose modifications.
- Orders for protection and harassment restraining orders — Our firm assists those seeking or opposing an order for protection or harassment restraining order.
Our firm also has extensive experience representing individuals in circumstances where one or both spouses have an occupation that involves specialized circumstances, such as:
- Members of the military
- Small-business owners
- Health care professionals
- Government employees
Helping Individuals And Families In The Twin Cities And Throughout Minnesota
For representation that has the skills and experience necessary to help you, turn to Johnson Bigelbach Law, PLLC. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys, call 612-778-1717, or contact us online. Our office is located in St. Paul.